Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't blink!

Don't blink or you'll miss a step in the building process!

I posted last Monday (8/17) about the footings being placed on our lot. We actually took those pictures 8/15 (Saturday). We knew the next step was the foundation but we've been having a lot of 'on and off' rain so we thought it would be delayed.

Guess what we found last Friday - 8/21

Not only was the foundation poured but our first floor walls were up. Imagine our surprise! Actually imagine the surprise I got when I found out how many pictures Brandon took. Anyone wanna guess? I thought maybe 30, he thought maybe 50.

119 pictures on the foundation first floor phase! 119! Who takes that many pictures?

1 comment:

jularun7 said...

ya, i may take that many pictures. i'll confess.

i can't believe it! your house is coming along so quickly. that's amazing. so happy for you guys! :)