Thursday, May 14, 2009

Honoring a request...

This past Sunday Waterlily Badger passed away.

Who? What? Huh....What is a Waterlily Badger?
(That was Brandon's response when I told him)

Well this is Waterlily Badger


Yes...it's a cat. She was with my GG for awhile than passed on to Toya. Toya wrote up a beautiful eulogy and in the end asked that we hug our pet babies for her and Lily.

So Toya...this is my attempt to hug my cats and capture it at the same time!

First up....Hinckley! I had to 'sneak attack' him since he's so skiddish!

First attempt
Second attempt
Third attempt...oh well...we tried!

Next up....Max! (Way easier to capture with a camera!)
First attempt...wait his ear is covering my eye
Second attempt...now I'm taking up the whole frameThird attempt...much better!

I hope this post gave you some smiles Toya....love and miss you!

2 comments:

S. Page said...

I am sorry to hear the sad news. She was a beautiful kitty.
I have hugged all my fur babies in her honor.

Decker and Christine said...

Sorry to hear about the cat. I love the pics, though.

Hey, on a side note, I can't find your email address ANYWHERE!!! What's with that? I don't know. Can you drop me a quick email so I can send you an invite to my blog? Thanks, friend!