Happy Birthday Barry!!!
This picture was taken when I was 5 or 6 while on a family trip to Las Vegas! We were at Circus Circus and from what my Mom said...'it was Barry's idea to do the clown makeup!' This picture ended up being the Christmas card for the year so EVERYONE got to see it! I actually like it!
Now for the 'after photo' story....that night we drove back to Arizona and my parents had one of those full size Dodge vans so Barry and I had plenty of room to play around. That night we also discovered that if you rub balloons on your head they will stick to the roof of the van. Look closely at my hair....yes at 5/6 years old I had a perm. Eventually we fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning I had the nappiest hair and smeared clown makeup...but the balloons were still up! Good times!
Once again...Happy Birthday Barry! Thanks for the memories and you truly are the best older brother a girl could ask for! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!
2 comments:
Ha! That picture is cracking me up!! Love the lips!
That was gr8! Love it! Now burn the picture! :-) Love you B
Post a Comment