...and I loved it! My husband really knows me and bought the perfect Christmas gift - The Dyson Animal - DC25! Folks...I was up until 2am vacuuming the whole entire apartment! I was in heaven and to add to my bliss....he got me my favorite detergent - Tide!
So I was vacuuming AND doing laundry! Most women would balk at such gifts...but to me...I loved it all!Yes I got other things but I was super excited about the vacum and had to let you know about it!
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas! Now we are off to spend the rest of it with Brandon's family!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
2 comments:
Domestic gifts are the best. Mark got me Kosher salt and I was pumped! haha. But I have to say that I bet your neighbors were loving you at 2am with the vacuuming.
I am SOOOO jealous about the DYSON!!!! for real how exciting:) One day. One day! I used to be a HUGE fan of Tide until I started working in the design/fabric business - and found out it is one of the most distructive detergents out there if not the most distructive to fabric... oops.
Post a Comment